So it's still going pretty well. The only new thing I have to report is that I've been experiencing some hair loss. It's nothing major, (not like chuncks of hair or anything) it's mostly when I brush my hair that I've been noticing more hair than usual on my comb. I guess we'll see how it goes. So far, the benefits have definitely outweighed the side affects.
After probably the first week, those headaches I was having dissapeared. I've been pretty stressed lately, so I still get headaches but they're much more managable now than they were before.
I never experienced any spotting during the week I was supposed to have my period, so that made me pretty happy and I'm hoping I won't experience a lot of spotting when I start my extended cycling.
I was told to make sure I have a period after being on the ring for the first 3 weeks, so that means I will be taking the ring out this Friday to have my ring-free week. But then I'll be starting the extended cycling. I'm looking forward to having fewer, lighter periods! I'm excited!
So far, so good!!
No comments:
Post a Comment