So nothing much has changed.
The only new thing I have to report is I've had a headache for the last 2 days. It's nothing major, it usually goes away with a couple of Advil. Now, I'm not sure if the headache is because of the ring, or becuase I was supposed to start my period today...
I guess I'll see in a couple of days.
Other than that, everything's going great. I haven't had any spottiing since I put in the ring, and no spotting yet this week (the week I was supposed to start my period).
Also, I've noticed that my skin has cleared up pretty drastically. I haven't had any big breakouts like I was with Desogen. With Desogen, I was constantly having breakouts. Nothing so far with NuvaRing and my skin has been clearing up very nicely! That makes me super happy =]
Hope everyone's having a great week!
No comments:
Post a Comment